The following outlines the listing and delisting policy for TradeCX. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
TradeCX reserves the right to deny any application, with or without reason.
- We will not list any securities, or projects that break any laws.
- Once the listing fee has been paid, the transaction is final and is non-refundable.
- All projects listed are expected to maintain some degree of activity.
TradeCX reserves the right to delist a coin with, or without explicit reasoning. However, in most instances the following outlines a list of possible reasons that may result in a coin being delisted:
- The project has been abandoned, and/or is no longer being properly maintained.
- There is a problem with the coin's daemon (constant crashes, unreliability, high disk usage, high CPU/RAM usage, memory leaks, etc.)
- The developer does not explicitly point out updates to the source code.
- The community displays resentment/dislike/concerns regarding your project and/or your project negatively impacts the image of TradeCX.
- There is no way to communicate with the developer.